Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The One About Being A Guest
 
 
 
Just a quickie list because I'm swamped. And sick! With my second bout of virus from hell. I'm actually so sick I'm seriously considering calling the doctor. If you know me....that's a really big deal. Anyway, we spent the last week basking in the Carribean sun on the Mouse Boat. It's been a while since I've traveled with a "group" of people, and I'd like to offer a few suggestions for those who....well... don't get out much.
 
 
1) Vacation is not synonymous with anarchy. Really, look it up. Check yourself....
 
2) The people who work on these boats are real people. Treat them accordingly. Please and Thank you will go a long, long way.
 
3) Other guests on these trips would sincerely appreciate you treating them as real people as well. Say "Excuse me" "please" and "thank you". Teach your children and spouse to do the same.

4) Do not throw yourself bodily in front of anyone or anything other than a bullet...

I have more, but I'm off to hack up a lung..... Bringing sexay back aren't I??





No comments: